Friday, October 06, 2006

The Power Of Gemstones

Could the secret of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing come from inside the earth?

When I first heard about gemstone therapy I thought the person explaining it to me was a little over the edge. Now I am open to metaphysical ideas, but rocks that heal? In the past couple of years, I must admit, I’m becoming a believer in an optimistically skeptical sort of way.

Everything in the universe has it’s own unique vibration. These gemstones use their particular power or vibration to resonate with the human body to help balance and heal physically, emotionally and spiritually. Each gemstone has its unique abilities to heal. My focus is on assisting women in finding and enhancing their own natural beauty. See what gemstone I chose and why read more>>>


To enter a drawing for a free gemstone for your health and beauty go to
http://www.JaniceBird.com


No comments: